Position: Director of Education And Safety
This is a vital position within the company which reports directly to the CEO.
- Experience managing a safety program, preferably in the construction industry
- Journeyman electrician preferred
- Skilled with computer (word processing and spread sheet)
- Skilled with verbal and written communications
- Organized and self motivated
- Teach and manage apprenticeship program and interaction with NYS DOL
- Teach and manage skill certification program
- Conduct employee orientations
- Manage employee development programs
- Manage employee incentive programs
- Conduct on site project inspections
- Develop Site Specific Safety plans for projects
- Participate in jobsite operations for critical procedures safety oversight
- Manage company safety program and interaction with OSHA
- Manage substance abuse testing and enforcement program
- Conduct accident investigations for program improvement
- Organize and conduct company meetings
- Develop & manage budget for education and safety
- Participate in field employee recruitment
- Participate in employee evaluations
- Prepare and present management and government required reports
- Keep records of all programs
Contact Demco: Send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Salary negotiable depending upon experience
- Health Insurance employee and family
- 401K retirement plan
- Six paid holidays
- Participation in company bonus plan
OTHER CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Positions are available in Estimating and in Project Management. Salary is negotiable and offers are based on record of achievement, experience, education level, field experience, references, and results of an open book quiz based on NEC and electrical theory. Either position has potential for advancement.
Relocation and interim housing expenses are reimbursed.
- Comprehensive PPO medical insurance including dental, vision and life - including family
- Participation in 401K retirement plan with company match
- Participation in formula based bonus plan tied to company profit
- Paid vacation
Project Managers have complete responsibility for profitable execution of the work.
Estimators have complete responsibility for analyzing all costs associated with projects.
- Shop Drawings
- Billings including schedules of values
- Management information breakdowns and reports
- Change Order tracking and pricing
- Hiring and training people
- Job planning and communication with foremen
- Code compliance
- Customer relations
- Job Close Out
Send resumes to email@example.com or fax to Employment at DEMCO at 315-437-7160.
- Understanding design intent
- Quantity Survey
- Labor and material pricing and adjustments
- Analysis of design errors and omissions
- Project locale cost analysis including local codes, permit fees, utility costs, local customs
- Value engineering
DEMCO New York Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.